Monday, April 11, 2011

Guess she didnt want all the cheating notes and pics

Hi,
I asked you several times if you would forward me our pictures since my computer was on the blink. I thought that you were too busy the first time. But after numerous requests that were ignored I could only figure that you must have lost them. Anyway, I bought a new computer and did some deep scanning of my old harddrive to recover what I could. I was amazed at files that were hidden etc. I felt like the computer CSI guy. Anyway, I recovered many pictures, IM and SMS dialogues of yours, emails etc etc. I don’t figure you want any of the text dialogues but I figure you would like to have some of the pictures I was able to recover. Most are pretty tame although some are pretty racy as well. Some are, I would suppose, private to you as these were things emailed and texted to you when ‘we were together’. I of course was heartbroken going through many of these but that doesn’t matter. I did retrieve the ones that were special to me of you and I and that is all that matters to me. There were literally hundreds of other pics, ecards, love notes etc that I think you might want. I wont waste our time sending them to you unless you let me know.
Hope you are doing well. Let me know if there is anything you need.
Sincerely
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment