Monday, April 11, 2011

From: jmorgansmith@msn.com
To: junquentreasures@msn.com
Subject: RE: Us
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:56:56 -0700

I am sure you are in the sleep for several days mode now after your latest binge so I know you wont read this until after the facts.

Firstly I want you to know how deeply and badly you have hurt me, both physically and emotionally. It is unfortunate that you awoke one morning and decided that you hated me. This is not your fault but your failure to share this discovery with me led me to believe we were still a couple and hence exposed myself to your horrible attack. The hurt you caused is truly very hard for me to take. At times I feel strong enough to go forward only to spiral down into the depths of the pain you have caused. You are truly a horrible person to do this to another human being, much less someone you were telling that you loved. You will have to reconcile your actions one day, not to me, but you will have to reconcile none the less.

It is obvious you want nothing you have left here. I will be moving the rest of my possesions out of our home soon. The items of my mine that you destroyed in your last violent escapade have been documented and disposed of. The few items of yours you left behind will likewise be left behind when I leave. The blood from your physical attack on me has not been cleaned and so I suspect you will be held liable. Should there be any items you wish to pick up please contact me prior to arriving so as to avoid the physical confrontation that you so seem to enjoy.

I wish you luck on your meth problem and that one day you can look on this missed opportunity as regrettable and learn from it and apply in any future relationship you may be lucky enough to encounter.

Good luck and best regards,
Jim


J. Morgan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment